One of my favorite dishes at every holiday gathering is my mom’s Jell-O salad. We have it at Christmas and Thanksgiving every year. Growing up I am always excited for holiday dinners because I know this dish will be on the table. This dish is easy to make and good for any time of the year. With summer coming soon, it can be a sweet side dish or a great dessert after dinner.
I hope you enjoy the recipe below.
o 2 small packages of raspberry Jell-O
o ½ cup of boiling water
o 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple
o 1 can of cherry pie filling
o ½ (4 oz.) package of cream cheese
o 1 container of cool whip
o 1 tsp of vanilla
1. Dissolve Jell-O in water.
2. Add pie filling and pineapple.
3. Pour in 8 x 12-inch dish and refrigerate until set.
4. Beat ingredients for the topping.
5. Spread over top of Jell-O.
6. If interested spread sprinkles on top.